Friday 8 November 2013

Random Album Cover

First Album



Second Album



  Written explanation:

  I used the program Adobe Photoshop to do the albums. I also tried new tools, like the Patch Tool. It was a fun and nice assignment to do, because I like music and creating an album with a not familiar name was cool. I had to work the pictures hard, to make some sense with the title of the album. (It had to match the songs inside too.) The "Khagwal" album might express an idea of freedom and simplicity. That mere adult was a friendly person who walked in the roads and helped people. Also, as an Indian name, this person can be calm but his/her songs need to have rhythm, like the leaves moving with the wind in the nature. The other album shows that it might have a mysterious theme in all songs, because the image is a key in the inside of a book, and everything is gold.
  This assignment was interesting for me and I liked to do it. I wish I have an album one day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment