Wednesday 30 October 2013

L.C.I. Young Company Logos


Logos with color:









Black and White Logos:






Written explanation:

  For the logos with colour I thought about the principles and elements of design. To be a good logo, I can't write to much text.It has to be clear and show to people what it means exactly. It has line, shape, space, colour, balance, contrast. emphasis and movement. I used all of this because I wanted to show that Young Company is a group of students in grades 9 and 10 who do the Young Company plays. It is a fun and familiar company that we know in L.C.I. They also are professionals that try to do their best.
  I used the girl on the top because this is a company of teenagers. I used the colour green because I wanted to emphasize the name of the logo. This colour is kind of calm, that expresses life and respect, balance, growth and freedom to pursue new ideas. I think this colour protects this logo. It shows that students of the Young Company want to show their ideas and they are free to share them. The black color is always used and it looks good with green (contrast). The leaf on the bottom has shows shape, line and space. Maybe movement too. I draw it because it helps to give comfort to the logo.
  I am happy with this logos. I think they express what I wanted to. I could put more teenagers to help people understand the logo, but I didn't like the way I tried to put them.
  I used the Pen Tool and the Paintbrush Tool. I didn't use any new tool.
  For the Black and White logos, I just selected the parts of the layers and changed the colour to black, light or dark grey.



No comments:

Post a Comment